COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Rest assured that we are taking extra precaution we can to protect you and our staffs! As always, your health and well-being are our #1 priority!
Upon your arrival and entry:
- Please fill out consultation form and health questionnaires at least one day prior to scheduled appointment so that we can better understand your concerns and needs!
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Guest who does not wear mask will not allowed to enter the studio.
- Please come alone unless you are bringing a minor that has a service.
- Please call or text us when you arrive at the parking lot. We will let you know when you can come in the studio.
- We will take your temperature upon entry with a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a fever over 100.4 degree is not able to have service and will be rescheduled at a later day without a cancellation fee.
- All guests will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before service.
Our commitment to our team and guests:
- We are adding more time to your appointments to help us clean and sanitize the studio.
- All tools, equipment, and facial room will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
- For peace of mind, our space is cleaned after EVERY session. Whether this is our entrance doors, reception lobby, bathroom, break room, non-disposable tools etc. our space is being wiped down and sanitized and disinfected.
- Masks and facial shield will be mandatory for all service providers.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed in the front desk and in facial rooms.
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp with UV Sterilization Quartz Lights is used for disinfection the room and entire studio in between each client to ensure every one of us is safe and healthy.
- Air purifier device is also used to treat and purify indoor air against cleaning/sanitizing odors. With its built-in ions, it will remove hydrogen molecules when in contact with viruses, bacteria and molds. Without hydrogen molecules, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die.
We will share the steps we need you to take to ensure that we all work together to have the service experience you expect in a relaxing and nurturing way that you can count on from us!
Book online at your convenience using below online scheduler or
contact us by calling or texting us at (714) 726 - 0504 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
If you do not see the time slot that you want, please feel free to contact us so that we can better accommodate you.
We accept Venmo, Zelle, major credit cards, checks, or cash in person.
* A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings. This deposit will be allocated to a future appointment should you cancel or reschedule with more than 24 hours notice.
If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours or no show on your appointment time, unfortunately, your deposit will be forfeited.
** Please note that this booking policy applies to all pre-paid plans as well. There is no exception.
Thank you so much for your understanding, and continued love and loyalty! We hope to see you all soon, and well.
We want all of our clients to receive the best service. If you arrive late, your appointment will be reduced to the allotted time so as to maintain the schedule for clients expected after.
Anyone who forgets or chooses to forgo their scheduled appointment for whatever reason will be considered a "no-show". They will be charged the full value of the scheduled missed appointment.
24-hours Cancellation Policy
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call or text us at (714) 726 - 0504 to cancel your appointment, you may prevent another client from getting their needed treatment at your scheduled appointment. If you want to reschedule or cancel an appointment, let us know in advanced 24 hours ahead of your scheduled appointment in order to avoid “Late Cancellation Fee”.
If you reschedule or cancel your appointment at last minutes or less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged $50 for the Late Cancellation Fee.